Thursday

Frozen Pipes - Plumber assists Man with Bagpipes Coffee Mug

View Product in my Zazzle Store
This post started as one that was created by IFTTT - an interesting website that lets you automate repetitive tasks. 

I tried it out for a while, but eventually turned the feature off for this blog. Yes, it automatically posted new items that I'd created in my Zazzle store, as I'd intended, but that was it - no depth of interest to the posts, and nothing really more than just a title, (being the original title scraped from the item on Zazzle), plus a simulated photo of the product, with its link.

Despite that, I noticed that some of these automated posts were getting attention, albeit after a delay of a few months in an example such as this, so they were getting some recognition.

So I decided that perhaps I should work on the post and develop it further, which is why you're seeing this extended, more detailed version, in which I've continued the theme of the post, (after all, I'm assuming the subject matter from the title, mainly "Plumber" and "Frozen Pipes" was what was bringing the eyeballs to the page).

Yes, plumbers, plumbing, pipes, anything to do with plumbing generally. Perhaps the bagpipes reference was also a part of what piqued any interest, so that stays in - particularly as its an important part of the original joke!

So here are a few examples of items I've designed that carry cartoons on a plumbing theme. I hope you like them!


Funny T-Shirt designed for a plumber
Fun Plumbing Company T-Shirt to Personalise
T-shirt depicting a heating engineer plumber as a modern day hero
Heating Engineer as a Modern Day Hero
Plumbing cartoon on a rubber stamp. Plumber working in a flooded kitchen watched by a fish
Plumbing Cartoons on Ruber Stamps

You can see more plumbing-related goodies that I've applied my cartoons in my Heating & Plumbing Collection.


No comments: