Tuesday

Energy Saving, Eco-Awareness, Recycling, Waste Management...

It's a hot topic. Energy-saving, recycling of waste, waste disposal management, eco-awareness... I created a collection of items adorned with appropriate cartoons.

You can view the collection here...

Energy Saving, Eco-Awareness, Recycling, Waste Management cartoon by Nigel Sutherland

The image above shows just one of my energy-themed cartoons on a mouse mat.

I have drawn eco awareness cartoons for local authorities and businesses, as well as numerous other subjects of course. If I can produce relevant drawing for your next publicity project, get in touch and I'll be pleased to discuss things with you.





See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: