Saturday

Yes, You ARE a Proper Doctor...

Are you fed up with patients doubting your credentials?*

Are there unfounded rumours circulating?*


Do you have to put up with malicious gossip?*


Banish those doubts with my latest collection of gift items, especially designed with medical professionals in mind...


* Not to be taken too seriously.


T Shirt for a Doctor with the fun message "Yes I am a Proper Doctor".

If you like this gag, please do take a look at the collection of products, which feature the cartoon, that I've curated in a collection on Zazzle...




Did you know - Nigel has produced many Cartoons for the NHS and illustrated various NHS publications, leaflets, presentations etc.

See examples of his NHS illustrations, as well as how to commission cartoons on his website. More...





See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: