Saturday

How's My Driving?

It's been a few years now since vehicles started appearing with the wording "How's my Driving?" added to their rear ends. Usually this would be on business vehicles such as vans and lorries. No doubt company bosses felt this would be a good way to ensure that employees took care over the way they drove when out on their travels.

It prompted me to draw two cartoons, both of which have produced nice feedback. Here's the first...
The other example has a golf theme. I decided to promote this to golf enthusiasts, and managed to sell quite a few, on greetings cards etc. The picture shows the cartoon on a car air freshener.


It just shows that the stimulus for cartoon ideas can come from practically anything!


You can sign up with Zazzle and start making money from your own designs and creations by clicking the banner below...
Shop & Create on Zazzle

See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: