Monday

Police Officer Retirement or Long Service Recognition Watches

I have designed police watches that can be personalised as special retirement gifts, or as a recognition of long and loyal service, for police officers, policemen, police constables, and those who have made their career working in the police force.

The watches have sold around the world, to police in countries including the UK and Australia.


Below you can see examples of the kind of watches that I have designed which have then been especially personalised by the purchaser for police officers, and presented as gifts and awards to show the appreciation of the local community.






I also have fun Police Gift Mugs in my Etsy Store. Take a look at these examples:

In my Etsy Store I have many more Gifts for Police. Please take a look...


No comments: