Tuesday

Fun Medical T-Shirt Design for a Doctor...

T-Shirt for a Doctor


This fun t-shirt is a perfect gift for a doctor or physician...


Doctor t-shirt. Funny medical cartoon on a t-shirt shows a doctor with stethoscope..
T-Shirt for a Doctor

The shirt features one of my cartoons, framed in a square border, and with the wording, "Trust me I'm a doctor".

Fun and practical, this t-shirt is sure to bring a smile to the face of anyone that sees it.


Medical Gift Items


This shirt is not available in any shops, and can only be bought from my Zazzle Store.

You can see some images of colour variations on this page of my website.

You can buy this shirt in various sizes and colours here...

Medical Department
Medical Department

Did you know, I also draw original cartoons for health bodies and institutions? See examples of my NHS Cartoons on my website HERE

No comments: