Monday

Cruise Ship Has Stowaways Aboard

I drew this cruise ship cartoon left-handed as an experiment. (I'm right-handed.)

The reason I did this was because of a weekly cartoon caption competition that was being run by the CCGB (Cartoonists Club of Great Britain), on their forum. This one particular week it was decided to test contributors by inviting them to draw an entry using the opposite arm to that which they naturally used. The caption was set as that which you can see on my entry. Cartoonists had to come up with an appropriate gag idea to fit. 

I didn't win that week, but I enjoyed the test, and I also quite like the way my drawing turned out!

I eventually used my cartoon on a number of goodies on my Zazzle site. You can see more items from my cruise collection there via this link...



Cruise ship cartoon featuring stowaways hiding in a lifeboat.



See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: