Monday

Pet Supplies Store Customer...

Customer at the Pet Supplies store...

I drew this cartoon of a dog carrying a basket in its mouth, at the counter of a Pet Shop, some years ago. I can't actually remember the exact reason why, but while looking through my illustration archives, I thought it would be suitable for adding to some of the items that I sell through my Zazzle store.

In this example shown, I have created a mug that a Pet Store could use as a promotional product, or for the shop workers to enjoy themselves. No minimum quantity to buy, which is good!

You can customise this product with your own wording! As shown HERE...



Pet shop has a dog as a customer.Dog is carrying a basket.

If you would like to view the other items I have in my Pets collection, please take a look via the links below. Hope you enjoy what you see.



See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: