Saturday

Lollipop Man & Woman Enjoy Karaoke...

Karaoke for the Lollipop Man & Woman. Here is a cartoon I drew as a part of a series that I produced on the Lollipop Man theme. (I've more recently created a post on this blog showing all the cartoons...)


Lollipop man and lollipop lady sing karaoke

The song that the Lollipop Lady is singing may be a little obscure to many today. It was called "My Boy Lollipop" and was sung by Millie. It was a big hit back in the 1960s. (It'll be on YouTube somewhere I'm sure.)

My Lollipop Man Collection

I've added my Lollipop Man Cartoons to all kinds of print-on-demand products, and you can view all these items in a collection that I have created on Zazzle HERE...




See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: