Thursday

My Sheep Cartoon Used on a Selection of Baby Products

Can't quite remember what the reason was for me drawing a cartoon sheep years ago. Anyway, I have used it to good effect on various Zazzle items that have sold, including postcards saying "Thank Ewe"... :-)

I also added them to a little collection of baby items, that would work well together. Here's a baby grow example. 



Note that the products that I have in this collection can all be personalised to include the name of the new born. This makes these a truly special gift.

You can see the full collection via the link below.




You can sign up with Zazzle and start making money from your own designs and creations by clicking the banner below...
Shop & Create on Zazzle

See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: