Tuesday

I Designed a Range of Recipe Books Using Fun Cartoons for the Covers...

One particular product I have designed using cartoons from my archives has been the Recipe Book. I sold several quite rapidly after I first posted them in my Zazzle store.

Because they can be personalised with the name of the recipient, they make a nice gift idea.

There is a choice of page style for the inside pages of these items, and obviously the recipe layout was the one for these.



I created a special collection for these books, and so far I have a choice of three cover options.

Here is a link to the full collection.




You can sign up with Zazzle and start making money from your own designs and creations by clicking the banner below...
Shop & Create on Zazzle

See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: