Sunday

Getting Matched-Up with a Brewery in Dublin!

I suppose it must say something about my lifestyle that the last time I tried a dating agency it matched me up with a brewery in Dublin!

That's my gag and this is how I turned it into a cartoon.
Woman at a dating agency tells a client that the system has matched him up with a brewery.

The Dating Agency has been a common theme for me with cartoons I've drawn over the years. I am of course aware that such "bricks and mortar" type Dating Agencies are something of the past now that online dating platforms have taken over so much. It's probably put paid to any future for these cartoons, but I've always liked the fun scenario possibilities that this setting throws up, and I hope they will make people smile for a good few years yet.



You can sign up with Zazzle and start making money from your own designs and creations by clicking the banner below...
Shop & Create on Zazzle

See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: