Saturday

A Chicken Takes a Job as a Lollipop Lady

Here's my cartoon of a chicken working as a Lollipop Lady on a School Crossing Patrol.

Strangely, I signed this Lollipop Man themed cartoon with my surname, rather than just my first name, as I usually do.





I created quite a lot of cartoons on the Crossing Patrol theme - usually with Lollipop Men as characters in bizarre situations where they were using their lollipops in unusual ways! One cartoon had a lollipop LADY as a character too. it was a cartoon with the Lollipop Lady singing at a pub karaoke. (You have to be very old to remember the song that she's singing karaoke to!)


Lollipop Lady singing "My Boy Lollipop" - A Karaoke Cartoon.
I shall find them all out and post onto this blog one day. Now Posted! For the moment you can see them all on some webpages I made a while back to show the cartoons in this theme:

Ten Lollipop Man Cartoons...


Ten MORE Lollipop Man Cartoons...

I have created quite a few print-on-demand items which feature the cartoons. The links in the graphic below will take you there...



You can sign up with Zazzle and start making money from your own designs and creations by clicking the banner below...
Shop & Create on Zazzle

See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: