Tuesday

The Just A Card Campaign...

The JUST A CARD campaign aims to encourage people to support, value and buy from artists, designers, independent shops and small businesses by reinforcing the message that all purchases, however small, even 'just a card' are so vital to their prosperity and survival.



The campaign came about when Artist & Designer Sarah Hamilton saw the quote "If everyone who'd complimented our beautiful gallery had bought 'just a card' we'd still be open" by store keepers who'd recently closed their gallery.

So there's the concept. We all buy greetings cards for friends and family during the year. Maybe consider making a card purchase online from an artist such as myself? Many of my cards can be personalised to make them extra special!

Forget running down to the shops at the last moment to grab from a limited range of mass-produced greetings cards. Now is a good time to plan ahead and select cards that you will receive in good time, ready to send out to friends and family when the time is right!

Below I have links to three greetings card collections that I have in my Zazzle store. I hope you will take a look, and maybe buy a card or two that you can use in the future.

I will be very grateful. Thank you.


You can create your own designs and products on Zazzle by clicking the banner below...
Shop & Create on Zazzle

See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: