Thursday

Taking Inspiration from What is Around You...

Sometimes you see something of beauty, and you just want to take a photograph to capture it for ever. This was the case with me when I was exploring a historic building in Scotland not so long ago. Sunlight was streaming through a stained glass window, giving the glass panes an extra depth of colour. The photograph just had to be taken.



And then, days later, whilst trying to be creative in my Zazzle store, and looking through my photos for inspiration, the stained glass window came to my attention again. That would look good on some gift items I thought to myself, fully aware that the idea was maybe a little incongruous.

Adding My Stained Glass Image to a Zazzle Product

So I took a selected area of the image and positioned it on a mug, as well as a few other items. For some I added a name, giving the ability for personalisation. Here’s one example. A mug.


A mug with a stained glass design and also the name of the recipient.
A Mug with Stained Glass Design plus Recipient's Name
Take a look at the mug in my Zazzle store...

It just shows that you can take inspiration from anything when it comes to being creative!

My Stained Glass Gift Collection

Here is a link to the full Stained Glass collection that is in my Zazzle Store.



You can sign up with Zazzle and start making money from your own designs and creations by clicking the banner below...
Shop & Create on Zazzle

See my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: