Saturday

Husband in Shock at Wife's Spending Spree...

My wife like to break records. She got in from shopping yesterday and said, "What was my record spending spree before today, darling?"

That's the gag I thought up, and I wanted to translate it into a cartoon. I don't usually analyse my cartoons very deeply, but I think this works, having the man sitting casually in his armchair, relaxing with the newspaper, reacting with shock shock on hearing his wife using a phrase like "record spending spree" as she walks in laden with shopping. Perhaps he's worried about the next credit card statement...





You can sign up with Zazzle and start making money from your own designs and creations by clicking the banner below...
Shop & Create on Zazzle

See more of my cartoons at www.nigelsutherland.co.uk

If you liked my post, please share via the buttons below. Thanks!

No comments: